Make your mark in the emerging Crypto world!
Award Pool is a platform that provides brands and content creators with a unique way to power up, grow and engage communities worldwide. With Award Pool, users participate in web3 challenges and competitions to earn points, prizes, and customizable Non-Fungible Token (NFT) rewards through an easy-to-use platform.
We’re looking for an entry-level commission-only sales associate with blockchain, crypto or NFT passion to actively seek out and engage client prospects in the crypto, play-to-earn and gaming world. Working closely with our business development team to create a funnel of new deals coming into Award Pool as our product hits the SaaS market. Earn 20% of the revenue on every deal you close!
Working with the Award Pool business development team, you will be selling our services using solid strategies to prospective clients, performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers, and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
The position is initially a commission only with the opportunity to grow into a full time salaried employee based on your sales performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enter customer leads through our automated system (Monday.com)
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintaining an effective working relationship with customers
- As a start-up, there will be times when the candidate will need to assist in other roles in operations and marketing. The ability to wear many hats is part of being involved with a start-up.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Crypto, Web3 NFT, PC gaming and Blockchain technologies
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Technology Skills - Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly. The job will use Monday.com, Webflow, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Discord, and Slack
- Eager to keep abreast of industry innovations
- Some words to describe our ideal candidate: Team player, Eager to Learn, Self-Motivated, Strong Communicator, Detail-Oriented, Self-Starter, Collaborator.
- When joining Award Pool, the candidate will be undergoing a full cycle training on our services to be better suited to represent Award Pool;
- This sales associate position is commission based:
- Earn 20% on every deal closed in addition to bonuses as applicable;
- Our typical closing rate is 90% based on qualified crypto projects
- Award Pool is a 100% remotely operated company, our team can complete sales from anywhere in the world.
At Award Pool, we are passionate about technology, NFT, marketing, digital art and gaming.
PASSION unites us. Award Pool brings together a fiercely committed group of entrepreneurs and self-starters, all determined to realize the huge potential of our platform. We work like crazy because we love what we do.
SUSTAINABILITY guides us. Appreciating our ethical responsibility to help protect our environment, Award Pool proudly commits to a carbon-neutral/positive position. We strive to minimize our impact in everything we do.
RESPECT governs us. We foster an inclusive and diverse work environment, where professionals from all backgrounds can collaborate freely and openly. We always take the time to listen and learn from each other.